n diethyl m toluamide
- »nano aluminum nitride
- »high styrene rubber products list
- »cross linking agent curing agent bonding agent mt-4 page example
- »animal feed special compound bacteria in food chart
- »eucommia bark extract
- »potassium propionate granule vs
- »pharmacies in mandeville
- »damiana extract dicloxacillin side effects acid reflux
- »sodium acid pyrophosphate sapp food truck
- »resorcinol 108-46-3 glue
- »supplier of xanthan gum in manila 2017
- »resorcinol manufacturers in world series list
- »tmtd rubber accelerator products inc
- »benzoic acid tech grade scale 2
- »best zinc oxide sunscreen for face mask
- »citrus vegetables list in hindi
- »becu home search login
- »dried glucose syrup vs maltodextrin water
- »where to buy sodium benzoate preservative in california list
- »sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous cas no 100
N,N-Diethyl-3-methylbenzamide 97% | Sigma-Aldrich
N,N-Diethyl-3-methylbenzamide 97% Synonym: N,N-Diethyl-m-toluamide, m-Toluic acid diethylamide, DEET CAS Number 134-62-3. Linear Formula CH 3 C 6 H 4 CON(C 2 H 5) 2. Molecular Weight 191.27 . Beilstein/REAXYS Number 2046711 . EC Number 205-149-7. MDL number MFCD00009046. PubChem Substance ID 24893319
DEET | Repellents: Protection against Mosquitoes, Ticks .
OSHA Vacated PELs: N,N-Diethyl-m-toluamide: No OSHA Vacated PELs are listed for this chemical. Personal Protective Equipment Eyes: Wear appropriate protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles as described by OSHA's eye and face protection regulations …
The Synthesis of Nitrogen,N-diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET .
Nov 18, 2013· DEET or N,N-diethyl-m-methylbenzamide has been a primary component of our synthesis . DEET is a topical insect repellent that is widely used to combat mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, flies, and other biting insects in an effort to help prevent the transmission of arthropod-borne illnesses such as malaria and West Nile virus.
N,N-Diethyl-3-methylbenzamide | C4H13N3 - PubChem
N,N-Diethyl-3-methylbenzamide | C4H13N3 or C12H17NO | CID 4284 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature .
N,N-Diethyl-m-toluamide analytical standard | Sigma-Aldrich
N,N-Diethyl-m-toluamide analytical standard CAS Number 134-62-3. Empirical Formula (Hill Notation) C 12 H 17 NO . Molecular Weight 191.27 . Beilstein/REAXYS Number 2046711 . EC Number 205-149-7. MDL number MFCD00009046. PubChem Substance ID 24899307
Jan 15, 2019· DEET is used in insect repellents that are applied directly to the skin to repel mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers, and other biting pests.These repellents may be sprays, foams, or wipes. They can help prevent disease, but they must be used correctly.
DEET - Wikipedia
N,N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide, also called DEET (/ d iː t /) or diethyltoluamide, is the most common active ingredient in insect repellents. It is a slightly yellow oil intended to be applied to the skin or to clothing and provides protection against mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, chiggers, leeches and many biting insects.
ATSDR - Toxic Substances - DEET (N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide)
Mar 03, 2011· DEET is a chemical (N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide) used as the active ingredient in many insect repellent products. DEET was developed by the U.S. Army in 1946 and was registered for use by the general public in 1957. It is now widely used, with approximately 30% of the U.S. population using DEET repellents each year. DEET products are currently available in a variety of forms: liquids, lotions .
1. PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION
N,N-Diethyl-m-toluamide Not listed 106-114 mg/L LC50 96 h 71.25 mg/L LC50 96 h EC50 = 67.9 mg/L 5 min Not listed Persistence and Degradability No information available Bioaccumulation/ Accumulation No information available Mobility No information available 13. DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS